更新ページ

2010年12月22日水曜日

Are some beliefs more important than others?

I think there aren’t more important beliefs.
Because I choice the importance of beliefs depending on the situation.
Changing the situation means choosing the importance and belief.
The value of belief changes, what is my goal?  As I can have many goals, it’s possible to have various beliefs at once.

For example, it may be arrogant for me, even if I have magnificent ambition to want to save human kind, the earth and the world.
If I forgot my responsibility to my family, I would think everyone around me couldn’t allow my behavior.
Another way of thinking, I am controlled by the value of other’s mindset.

Changing goals cause different levels of thought, belief and behavior.
Holding on to one belief means settling on one place.
I appreciate changing my beliefs in response for each situation.

When I recognize the best belief in this world, it would be time to die or be a yoga master or a mountain hermit.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿